The benefits are well documented . . .
- Students who participate in after school programs show gains in school achievement, attendance and graduation rates
- Children in after school programs benefit from positive relationships with adults
What makes Dorothy Bennett Mercy Center unique?
- We provide a safe, secure environment on the beautiful grounds of the Convent of Mercy
- We provide intensive homework help and support
- We provide the children with opportunities to participate in art, music, dance and performance (Christmas pageant)
- We arrange family nights and parenting workshops to assist our families (adults and children).
For more information about the After School Program, call the Center at: 718-622-7448 Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org