What makes Dorothy Bennett Mercy Center unique?
D.B.M.C is a unique enrichment program because we offer more than just homework help. We are not your typical After-school program. We offer:
- Introductory ASL courses for our students.
- Challenging activities that encourage problem-solving skills.
- Team building activities that empower our students to foster healthy relationships with their peers.
- Literacy Comprehension Activities.
- Monthly Visits to our Local library.
- Financially Literacy workshops.
- Cultural inclusion events such as Family Nights and our Multicultural event
- A Judgement free space where children can express themselves freely.
- Structured recreation in our private garden that helps to promote inclusion.
- A dedicated Parent Committee
The Students here grow into the best versions of themselves in a welcoming, inclusive environment with their best interests at heart.
For more information about the After-School Program
call the Center at: 718-622-7448 Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
or e-mail: email@example.com